Saturday 29 August 2015

Follow the Dons for Charity!

Morning all!

I hope this lovely August weather has you all in the mood to watch some league two football and following the mighty Dons with the usual gusto!

As many of you know, i'm back off to South Africa for seven months with my (much) better half who is working out there.

This means i will once again miss most of the season. Fear not though, my season ticket will be getting used, i hope! You can use it for just £10 quid per game, a saving of £7.

My good friends Hazel and Ian will take possession of my season ticket after the Barnet home game on October 3rd and all you have to do is contact me via email if you want to use it and i'll give you their contact details(if you don't already know them).

All you have to do is hand over a tenner to them, enjoy the game and hand the season ticket back to them when the game ends, simples!

i'm still deciding which charity the money will go to but rest assured it'll be a good one and in the interests of clarity i'll update you all on which one before i jet off to Cape Town in 5 weeks time.

So ten quid ain't much for watching league football so go on! Follow the Dons, you won't go wrong...

if you don't have my email it is : rabidbarfly@hotmail.com

UPDATE ON SUNDAY 4th OCTOBER : As a lifelong Asthmatic, the charity I have decided on is Asthma UK



No comments:

Post a Comment