Saturday 6 November 2010

Howling at the Moon

Haydon plays to the Crowd with his minder!
So, here I am, sat watching X-Factor with a throat so sore that I can't speak, I squeak!
The reason for this, well, it was the first time in two seasons I've been to Kingsmeadow and I bought the shirt and decided to get all 'tribal'. Rightly so too, the referee was so poor that I had to really rein myself in whilst screaming abuse at him due to the fact that we went with a couple of kids. Still managed to leave the ground with an extremely sore throat though. A comment by one of my twitter followers regarding him made me laugh out loud...well laugh out..er...squeak!

The comment was 'He was dreadful, reckon he won a competition to ref the game'. Liam Daish, the Ebbsfleet Manager even agreed about the refereeing decisions, which he alluded to here.

For the record both sides were a bit blunt in front of goal and a nil nil draw was the right result and it means that both sides are still in the hat for tomorrows 2nd round draw. We should win but it's the cup and you never can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment